Monday, September 10, 2012

Week 6 Recap on Weight Watchers

So it was another successful week. I am so thrilled that I a moving closer and closer to my goal weight. I have outfits envisioned in my mind that I want to wear that I really could not at 186lbs. I am not talking about revealing outfits, no not all. I am talking about tasteful outfits that did not look good with a little belly hanging over or super thick legs.

Even though this week was successful, it was not easy. I had a lot of cravings this week and I just wanted to eat. I mean like really eat…not watching portion sizes, or calories, or caring about any of that weight watchers stuff.  But I managed to push through and not give into my cravings because I have a goal to reach and I don’t want to backtrack and have the numbers on the scale start moving in the opposite direction.
I tried a Healthy Choice meal today that I picked up while at Target this weekend. I will normally take a Lean Cuisine or Smart Ones frozen meal to work for lunch and/or dinner but I saw these Healthy Choice meals and noticed they also have the Weight Watchers points already calculated and printed on the box which is kinda cool. The Margherita Chicken was delicious! It had some kind of sauce made from balsamic vinegar that was so flavorful and the portion size felt pretty filling compared to some other boxed "diet" meals.
 
 

 
Anyway….here are my results:

Results
Week 1, Monday 7/30 – My starting weight was 172.2 lbs.
Week 2, Monday 8/6 -- I weighed in at 170.8 lbs.
Week 3, Monday 8/13 -- I weighed in at 167.8 lbs
Week 4, Monday 8/20 -- I weighed in at 170.6 lbs
Week 5, Monday 8/27 -- I weighed in at 167.8 lbs
Week 6, Monday 9/3 – I weighed in at 163.0 lbs
Week 7, Monday 9/10 – I weighed in at 159.8
Total weight lost so far: 12.4 lbs

I’ve found my Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred DVD that I used to love sooo much. I am going to incorporate that DVD into a few workouts this week if I have time.
 
 
I gave myself a deadline/goal of November 12 to reach my goal weight of 136lbs. 9 more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment