Saturday, September 22, 2012

Milky Way Saga Remy Human Hair Wig ~ Destiny

Earlier this month, I made a blog post about one of two wigs that I purchased from samsbeauty.com. Here is the post about the first wig if you have not read it already.

The second wig I bought was called Milky Way Saga Remy Human Hair Wig Destiny in the color 1B. Here is a picture of the wig, but this one has highlights in the front.



To be honest, the first few times I tried on this wig, I did not like it at all. It was something about the cut and the layers from the top to the bottom, it made the wig fall a weird way. So I decided to curl it with the curling wand and proceed to brush out the curls some so that it gave the wig a beachy wave pattern.

I loved the results and it changed this wig from one that I would probably never wear to one that I will be wearing alot because it now seems very flattering compared to before. The option to curl the wig is why I am glad I decided to purchase human hair wigs rather than synthetic.


 

3 comments:

  1. I agree! Your changes you made to your wig are awesome! I just recently got a remy human hair wig and I am in love with it. I didn't have to do any alterations to it thankfully, because with my luck it wouldn't have came out as nice as yours did. Thanks for sharing your picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brielle! I'm glad you are enjoying your wig as much as I am. I am been wearing wigs lately more than I should, lol. Quick and easy.


      Delete
  2. I appreciate your changes with wigs.Your changes is so special for our business.I will wait for your upcoming post.

    Human hair full lace wigs

    ReplyDelete