Saturday, September 15, 2012

Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer

So a while back, I did a post about Bee Mine products and how much I love their moisturizers. I still do, that has not changed, but I decided to try the Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer because I have heard a lot of great things about it. I tried this product in the past and it was just okay for me but I think it's okay to revisit products that you have tried years before to see if your feelings change about the product. Now, I must agree that this product is pretty awesome. It is very comparable to the consistency and moisturizing capabilities of the Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer but at a fraction of the price.

Right now on the Bee Mine website, the Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer (8 oz) is selling for $18.97. I bought a 8.25oz tub of the Elasta QP moisturizer for $6.99 at my local beauty supply store. So that's more product for less than half the price, although I must add that Bee Mine products are all natural and organic whereas the Elasta QP moisturizer is not so that has to be taken into consideration as far as the price is concerned.

But for those of us who are limited to how much we can spend on our hair products, the Elasta QP moisturizer is a good alternative and it works really well. It is very thick so I would not recommend it as a moisturizer if you are wearing hairstyles where your hair is down and needs to flow or have great movement. A lighter/thinner moisturizer would be better for those type of styles.
So if you are looking for a good water based moisturizer (the first ingredient in this moisturizer is Water/Aqua/Eau), give the Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer a try.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment