Friday, March 1, 2013

What's For Lunch? | Coconut Curry Chicken Noodle Soup


This soup has just made it to my list of most flavorful and delicious soups of all time. Unfortunately, since I did not cook it, I do not know what all went into making this soup except for what I can see and gather from its name. The soup contained chicken, spinach, peas and thin noodles. The broth was curry flavored and from the name, I am assuming coconut went into the broth too but I could not taste coconut per se, rather just a unique combination of flavors. This is one of those soups that you'd probably never think to combine all these ingredients together, but whoever did, created something super delicious. This 16oz cup of soup was 320 calories. Definitely good for my 1200 calorie daily limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment