Saturday, March 30, 2013

I Cheated!


So tonight I went out and completely cheated on this 1200 calorie per day weight loss plan that I am on. I never allow myself specific "cheat days" but it does get difficult from time to time to always eat healthy and low calorie. So I went to my old favorite, Chili's, and ate whatever it was that I felt like eating. I did not check or care jkb bbhow many calories were in what I consumed.

Like I said in my last weight loss update that I posted on YouTube, it is not about what you do for one day or one weekend. It is what you do the majority of the time over a course of some months that will determine if you will lose weight or not. In other words, I don't feel bad for eating bad for one night. I will pick right back up where I left off tomorrow and I am sure I will still have decent results at my next weight loss update.

Everyone needs a day to just be free, right? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment