Monday, March 4, 2013

What's for Lunch? | Asian Peanut Noodles



This made my taste buds do jumping jacks and somersaults. It was so good! I am learning that lowering your daily caloric intakes and trying to lose weight does not me you have to sacrifice things that taste good. You just have to sacrifice the things that taste good and are bad for you, lol. But there are plenty of things that taste good but are not high in calories or fat.

This dish consisted of fresh lo mein noodles combined with red peppers, scallions, and cilantro, tossed with an Asian peanut dressing. It reminded me of Paht Thai with crushed peanuts but kicked up a few notches. For those of you who don't know, Paht Thai is one of my all time favorite foods. The serving size was 1 oz. at 60 calories. I had about 5 ounces so about 300 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment