Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sensationnel Bump Collection Wig - Fab Fringe


I made a video on this wig a while back and forgot to mention it on my blog for those of you who visit my blog but do not visit my YouTube channel. I am in love with this wig. I do not know if it is because of the short cut or if it is because of the auburn highlights in the front but I love, love, love this wig! The way it is cut and stacked in the back is so beautiful. Once on, it lays nicely against your neck in a tapered fashion.  

The auburn highlights on this unit are gorgeous but if they are not your style, they have other highlight colors and also solid colors like 1 and 1B all over. If you are looking for a wig to freshen up your look for the spring and summer, or if you have been wearing long hair for a long time (lol), this might be a good change that is not permanent because you can go short by slipping on this wig and then back long if you prefer.  

I am thinking about getting this wig in another color. The price was so reasonable. I purchased it for $24.99 but the price may fluctuate depending on where you purchase the wig. I got my from hairsisters.com.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment