Thursday, April 4, 2013

Laser Tattoo Removal | The Time Has Come

The 19 year old Ebonee is quite different from the 29 year old Ebonee, and understandably so. With the addition of years come life lessons that help you to mature and grow as a person (most of the time, lol). Some of the things I have done in my teenage years, I would not do now. One specific thing is this 10 year old tattoo that I am wearing. I have wanted to get rid of it for the longest time but never took the steps to do so. Tomorrow, I have my first laser tattoo removal consultation to see what it is going to take to free myself of this impulsive body art I had inked many years ago. 

I won’t go into details about what, where and why…..just yet. I am going to document the process from start to finish, however long that takes. Then I am going to weave the clips together for my own mini tattoo removal documentary that I will upload on my YouTube channel showing before, after and everything in between. 

If anything, this should be a learning tool I can show my children about why tattoos are not the best idea. I am not knocking anyone with tattoos either, I have a second one on my ankle which I still like and which will remain for now. But really how often is it that someone gets a tattoo that they like “now” and will still like years later? Very rare. You grow. Your tastes change. Your perception on the different things in life change.  

I am at a different place in my life and I have little people I am setting an example for now. Much different than my life 10 years ago. I pray this all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment