Thursday, April 11, 2013

Laser Tattoo Removal Update #2

Today marks a week since I had my first laser tattoo removal session. I notice very slight fading on the ink in certain areas. If I were to show them to someone else, they probably would not see a difference but I can. I have seen this tattoo for years (unfortunately) so I can definitely see some fading of the ink in certain areas, not a huge difference though. It is very minor, very slight, which is to be expected because this is the first treatment and I have at a minimum seven more sessions to go. 

The area that was lasered is still sensitive to the touch. Slightly uncomfortable if someone bumps into it or if I rub my hand across it.  I did not expect that. I thought the pain would only last 1-2 days at the most. I don’t know why I thought that but I did. I was also reading on the internet that for the first laser tattoo removal treatment that the laser in not turned up as high and subsequent treatments. That can explain why I did not feel much pain during the process the first time. I am expecting the laser to hurt more the second and third treatments. 

Right now, I am optimistic. I truly believe that I can get this tattoo removed. What a mistake, but I am human and mistakes I shall make. But I will not make the same ones twice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment