Friday, April 12, 2013

They Won Second Place! #TalentShow

I was so proud of my little girl. She came to me a couple of weeks ago and told me about her talent show at school. She said that she and her friends had entered and I was really surprised. She said they were going to do a dance routine to Miley Cyrus’ song Party in the USA. Well, she and her friends practiced with her coach and music teacher after school and when I asked to see the routine at home she was too shy to do it. 

When I went to the talent show, I was surprised at how good the routine was. These are second graders but they performed like professionals and their choreography was quite complex. Needless to say I am a proud mama. They won second place. First place went this cute little boy dancing the “Gagnam Style.” 

My baby is on the far right.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment