Monday, August 27, 2012

Week 4 Recap on Weight Watchers

So week four recap is going to be very brief. I did not follow the plan exactly and I went out of town again this past weekend so I was at the mercy of eating whatever was available at friends’ houses, the continental breakfast at the hotel and the restaurants we stopped at. I ate in moderation and did not go overboard.


Results
Week 1, Monday 7/30 – My starting weight was 172.2 lbs.
Week 2, Monday 8/6 -- I weighed in at 170.8 lbs.
Week 3, Monday 8/13 -- I weighed in at 167.8 lbs
Week 4, Monday 8/20 --  I weighed in at 170.6 lbs
Week 5, Monday 8/27 -- I weighed in at 167.8 lbs

Total weight lost so far: 4.4 lbs

So I lost all the weight I gained back last week exactly. If you can see, today I weighed in at exactly what I weighed at the beginning of Week 3. I will work hard to have another successful week. I am shooting for 3 pounds. I am going back to tracking points and sticking to my allotted daily points value. I’m excited about the weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment