Monday, August 13, 2012

Week 2 Recap on Weight Watchers


Week 2 went a lot better than week 1. I was able to stick to eating the allotted amount of points all week. During the weekend, I was able to eat what everyone else was eating, but in moderation so that I did not undo the progress that I made Monday-Friday.

I exercised four days this week -- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday. Work obligations caused me to miss going to the gym on Thursday. I have been doing the same exercise routine which is 45 minutes on the elliptical machine. I would like to switch it up because I know your body can because accustomed to doing the same workout and the workout can become less effective over time. I like the elliptical machine though, so I am having a hard time trying something else like the treadmill or cardio bike.

On Saturday, I felt the urge to eat one of my most favorite foods in the whole wide world, lol. Paht Thai! So, I went and got some.



The good thing about Weight Watchers is that you can eat whatever you want to eat. You are just eating it in moderation or smaller portion sizes...whatever it takes to not exceed your daily points allowance.

I am excited with my results for week 2.

Results
Week 1, Monday 7/30 -- I weighed in at 172.2 lbs.
Week 2, Monday 8/6 -- I weighed in at 170.8 lbs.
Today, Monday 8/13 -- I weighed in at 167.8 lbs

Total weight lost so far: 4.4 lbs

Today starts Week 3 and hopefully another successful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment