Friday, August 10, 2012

Time for the Braids to Come Out

This has been an incredibly long and stressful week. Tuesday through Thursday I woke up at 6am to make it to work by 7:30am, only to not get off until 6:45-7pm. I’d make it home around 8pm and have just enough time to wind down for a few minutes with TV or internet, take a shower and get in the bed to do it all over again the next day. Now it is Friday and I am thankful that this week is nearly a thing of the past.

The good thing about having my hair braided and waking up early for work is that I don’t have to do my hair. In the morning, the only thing I have been doing in changing the flower hair clip to match what I a wearing for the day. That’s all. No brushing, slicking down edges with gel, re-bunning or anything like that. I have loved it! Tomorrow makes 4 full weeks that my hair has been braided so definitely time to take them down. I had originally only wanted to wear them for 2-3 weeks so I definitely have kept them in long enough to make the four hours of braiding worth it.

I cannot wait to wash and condition my hair. I bought some more Mane N’ Tail detangler just in case my 15 weeks of new growth causes me trouble when I am ready to detangle after I wash and deep condition. I also bought 2 more bottles of the Maxi Hair vitamins because I really like it and have definitely seen results over the past two months of using it. Like I’ve mentioned before, I will do a full and proper review after my next relaxer so I will have some growth comparison pictures to show you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment