Friday, July 29, 2011

Wish List

There are two hair tools that I am wanting right now. The first of which I have seen rave reviews and tutorials on YouTube. If I use heat on my hair, 95% of the time it is to curl my hair. I rarely ever wear my hair flat ironed straight because I don't like the way it flows. I get more body if I do large curls which normal fall and create nice waves. Anyway...I like curls as opposed to straight hair so I would love to try this Remington wand.


Also, I have not been the best lately at air drying (plan on getting better though).  Either I am running short on time or I do not want the texture I will get if I air dry so I will wash, condition, air dry for a little while, then blow dry my hair straight.  The blow dryer I am using right now is not the best.  Actually to be honest, it sucks.  My hair feels dry and crunchy after using it even with a great leave-in and heat protectant.

I researched blow dryers and would love to purchase this one, the Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Hair Dryer. It's expensive though but I think it will be worth it. It is supposed to leave you hair soft and conditioned afterwards while cutting down your drying time tremendously. I think some things you buy are worth the money and if you buy a cheaper version, you with get results that reflect that. But I also believe that people should live within their means and only buy what they can afford, and because of that, this dryer is on my wish list until I have saved for it. If anyone knows of a better, less expensive dryer please let me know. This one below I saw online for about $160.

No comments:

Post a Comment