Friday, February 8, 2013

Weight Loss Supplements?

In the quest to make it past what seems to be a weight loss plateau, I have been doing my research about fat burners. I don’t know how I really feel about them at this point. I rarely take medicine when I am sick and I don’t trust too many foreign chemicals in my body. The main reason why is because we think they are safe to take, then months later you see a TV commercial saying if you took such and such product/drug and experienced one of a list of horrible side effects please call this or that lawyer. A product can end up be harmful and you trusted it enough to take it. Scary! 

With that being said, I am not opposed to weight loss supplements. With a good amount of research about the good and the bad, if I find one I am comfortable with, I will try it. I weighed in today at 158.6. Today is Feb 7. On Jan 28, I weighed in at 158.8. Two weeks of hard work and nothing! I only have 20 more pounds to go. If my hard work is not going to get me there, then I need to get a little boost from somewhere. So if I decide to try a fat burner, I will let you guys know.

While researching, one guy said the only fat burner you need is to exercise more and eat less! Ha, ain’t that the truth but is it really that easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment