Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bang, Bang, Bang!


Don't you love Michelle Obama's recent hairstyle change? Particularly the lovely bang she has been rocking? I LOVE it! I actually wore a bang from about fifth grade all the way until my early 20s when I went natural. For me, my bang really made simple hairstyles like a bun or a ponytail look a little glam...especially when it is swooped to the side.

I decided to cut a bang again approximately two years ago. I immediately regretted it. My hair was not trained to lay against my forehead the way it used to do so I was always struggling with trying to get my bang to look the way I wanted it to look. So I grew it back out and right now it is pretty much the same length as the rest of my hair. I get my bang "fix" by wearing wigs that have a bang but probably won't cut a bang again anytime soon. I will just admire the ladies who can rock it and make it look so beautiful like the first lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment