Thursday, January 10, 2013

Detox Postponed

So here I am, living in the 7th largest city in the U.S. by population, yet it is difficult to get my hands on natural foods grocery store. I have to drive half way across town, which is no short drive I must add. Then you add in traffic and more than likely I will regret making the trip.



So after work, with a dead cell phone and no access to navigation, I tried to go find the new Whole Foods store that they opened fairly close to where I work. I looked at the directions on the internet before setting off and they were easy enough to follow. But yet, I never found the store. Hmmmm....I would be lost without navigation. I was lost.

So because I could not make it to Whole Foods, I was not able to pick up some of the necessary ingredients to complete the detox that I wanted to start tomorrow morning. I could drive half way across town tomorrow on my day off and go to the other Whole Foods that I know of but to be honest, I don't want to. That, coupled with the fact that I have two appointments in the morning at 10am and 11:45am so this detox with have to wait. I really was looking forward to doing it to but I only want to do it if I can do it during three days that I am off of work. So a normal two day weekend will not work. When I decide to do it, and have all the needed ingredients, I will let you all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment