Monday, January 14, 2013

Almost There!

I started my very last class towards completing an MBA last week. I should be excited. Well, I am excited but my motivation level is zero. I just cannot bring myself to do schoolwork in a timely fashion. I wait until a couple of hours before it is due to start working on it (I take classes online). I will have about ten minutes to spare before I hit the submit button to turn in my assignment. The thing about online classes is that you never know when you may have technical difficulties. So by waiting until the last minute to submit my assignments, I am really setting myself up to fail if the website is not working, or my internet connection is not working. I am just ready to be done with it all. Have you ever felt like that about something?

I should be sprinting to the finish line but instead I am crawling, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment