Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pursuing a Path with a Dead End



Life is crazy. I am sure you will agree. It is good and fulfilling and sometimes it can make you want to jump off a bridge. I am not ready to jump just yet. I still have some fight left within me, lol.

Anyway, I have been struggling with a decision lately.  This situation I am not at liberty to discuss right now, but when I can, I will.  This situation has been ongoing for the past two years and I have put a lot of effort into making this thing happen. Every opportunity that presented itself, I’ve jumped on it. Each time I have been told no. Even in times where I was so confident and so sure that it would be a yes, it has been a no. I am not a quitter and I do not take no for answer if it is something I really want and something I feel does not go against the will of God. I know if I keep trying to pursue something that God does not want for me, I will fail. Or I may even succeed but with terrible consequences. I don’t want that.

But let me ask you, and I know a lot of people who read my blog never comment, but I am asking for a comment on this post if you are reading this. You can leave it as anonymous if you would like. How can I be certain that all these “NOs” that I am getting in regard to this thing I am pursuing is not God trying to show me this is not the path for me. I have not heard Him speak to my heart about not pursuing this thing but am I too caught it in what I want that I have missed what He is telling me? I would love to hear your thoughts…

No comments:

Post a Comment