Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hair Nightmare

So guess who has a patch of hair missing from her head? Yes, yours truly....me.  I was able to find a picture of the razor that did the damage.


To make a long story short, someone was holding this razor (shown on the left), I bent down abruptly to pick up something off the floor as they were coming toward me with the razor. I did not realize that the razor was close enough to catch the front of my head, or they possibly moved their position as I was bending down (not sure because it happened so fast). All I heard was the noise a razor makes when it comes into contact with hair. I saw a good amount of strands clumped together fall before my face. I did not want to freak out. I reached up and felt the top of my head where I felt the razor make contact and more strands started to come out.   At that point I decided to go into the bathroom and look into the mirror. I was relieved that it was only a small section of hair where my bangs are that was missing. It could've been worse.   

So I will be camouflaging this little patch of baldness until it grows back as well as staying away from oncoming razors, haha.


        

No comments:

Post a Comment