Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Postpartum Hair Loss

Okay...the shedding continues! I am starting to get nervous now because I don't want to be bald, I don't want to have to cut my hair due to thinning, I don't want to struggle with styling trying to camoflauge the lack of thickness.  I took some pictures. This first picture is what I am used to as far as shedding when I comb my hair. I normally lose this much twice a day, in the morning and evening when combing or styling. Keep in mind this is what is normal for me, it may not be normal for someone else.


Okay this second picture is what I have been losing whenever I finger comb or gently comb out my hair. This is an actual pic of all the hair that came out of my head this evening, not to mention what I may have lost this morning while styling.  See the difference?



I'm scared y'all, lol. I'll do an update later about this topic. Hopefully at that time, this horrible shedding will have slowed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment