Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Diet, Exercising and Hair Growth

A fresh cut can make you fall in love with your hair all over again. Although I have not been doing anything special to my hair, the cut really brings out the beauty of my hair. It looks healthy and healthy hair has some special kind of beauty to it if you know what I mean.

I have been doing some major dieting and exercising and I wonder if it is negatively or positively impacting my hair growth. I cannot tell at this point. I know exercising is supposed to be good for hair growth because it gets your blood circulating and improves your overall health, but I am not sure how this dieting is affecting my hair. I have reduced my daily caloric intake and though I am very cautious of trying to get all the vitamins and minerals my body needs, I know that reducing the amount of food I consume reduces the about of vitamins and minerals I get and between my vital organs and nursing my daughter, my hair is not high on the list of where those vitamins and minerals go first. Yes, I take a multi-vitamin but I must admit that I am not always the best at remembering to take it. I got to do better there. Here goes another stretch, 2 weeks in and at least 10 weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment