Monday, January 30, 2012

Praise God!

I am going through some things in my life, non-hair related of course. Things that make hair seem like a tiny ant on the surface of this huge world. It makes hair seem like something that should not even be taking up my time, energy and mental space. I’m not saying that I am going to close my blog and focus on these “more important things” but I am saying that we need to make sure our priorities are in order and our hair should definitely not be at the top of the list. It can be on the list, just not at the top.

Anyway this post is to say “God is good!” I don’t understand what he is doing in my life, I don’t particularly like some of the situations I have found myself in right now, but I am trusting that He will lead me to where I need to be. I trust that He knows what is best for me and my children. I praise Him because He has blessed me so, and even during this time of frustration and confusion I will continue to praise Him because He is worthy!

Talk to you all again soon,
Ebonee

No comments:

Post a Comment