Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Stretch is Still Going Strong

So the weekend flew by and I did not get a chance to do the postings that I wanted to (sorry) but I am going to update you all on a few things right now. So as I mentioned in my last post, I decided to go back to the phony pony since I am far into my stretch and I wanted to reduce the breakage that may come from daily manipulation and styling. I put the phony pony in Saturday after I washed and conditioned my hair. I moisturized and sealed my hair using a lot more product than I normally do because I wanted to ensure that my hair stayed moisturized while inside the false ponytail.

Since I am going out of town this weekend, I will wash my hair tonight (Thursday), moisturize and seal and put the ponytail back on. I don’t know how long I will be stretching but my goal is to reach 16 weeks. I hope I can make it. That would be my first time ever stretching 16 weeks. If I decide to wear the ponytail again throughout next week, then the following week I will give my hair a break and go back to using the sponge rollers.

Pictures of my New Growth on Last Wash Day


 
Happy Hair Growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment