Monday, December 10, 2012

Not Giving Up


It is nothing like a picture to make you remember the things you may have forgotten, lol. Things like I am supposed to be losing weight! In this picture, I am much bigger than I would like to be. My arms, shoulders, stomach all need to slim down.

I cannot believe that the last weight loss post I did was over a month ago, October 31st to be exact. In that post I talked about how I had gained a few pounds since ending WeightWatchers. My ending weight on WW was 155.4 pounds. On October 31st, my weight was 158.6 pounds. Today, December 10th, I weighed in at 163 pounds. Good grief! I cannot seem to keep the weight off if I am not constantly working at it. Yes, it is the holidays, and yes, Thanksgiving was last month, but there is really no excuse to gain 8 lbs back in a couple of months. I have to do better and get back on track!

All last week I did not go to the gym. It was a stressful week at work and I spent my lunch break catching up on work instead of working out. So today (Monday), I am back at my weight loss journey. I am back to eating right and watching my caloric intake. Back to working out daily. Back to not eating after 7pm. Back to all the things that contributed to me losing the first 30lbs, minus the Weight Watchers.

I will be doing a weight loss check-in every single Monday until I reach my goal, which I have decided will be 136 lbs. That is 27 pounds to lose. Seems like a lot but it could be worse, so for that I am thankful.

I like to share with you all wonderful bloggers/vloggers that inspire me. I found this young lady on YouTube and her personality, spirit and attitude is so amazing. After just watching a few of her videos, I was hooked. I wanted to watch more and more because her determination and will power has given her amazing results in her weight loss journey. As of her last weigh-in, she has lost 183.8 lbs total!!! AMAZING! She lost a whole person! If that does not motivate me to lose the 27 lbs, I do not know what will. Talk you you all again soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment