Monday, July 23, 2012

Weight Loss Update #2

Progress
May 7 (Start) – 185lbs
June 20 – 172lbs
July 23 (Today) – 172lbs

Okay, so the very obvious good news is I have not gained any weight. Now on to the very obvious bad news, I have not lost any weight either in a whole month of working out consistently anywhere from 45 mins to an hour and 45mins, 5 days a week. So with that much working out, I am puzzled why I am not losing at least a small amount of weight like 1-2lbs per week. The weight seems like it is stuck on my body and I do not care for it at all. In fact, some days it even makes me a little sad because I am putting in the effort and getting little to no results anymore.


I know my diet could be better but the thing is, it is not bad. I don’t overeat and eat healthy more meals than not. I know I do have a problem with eating late. Unfortunately, I don’t get off work until 6pm. My commute home puts me at my house after 7pm. So I normally eat dinner anywhere between 7:30-8:30pm which I know is too late but difficult to try and avoid.  


So I am thinking about jump starting my weight loss again with a weeklong juice fast drinking nothing but fruits and vegetables. I need to do more research on it though. Will let you all know if I decide to do it and how it goes.  

I am not a quitter so I won’t give up because being thinner is something that I really want. I will keep working at it. See this difference below. The first picture is me in 2010, approximately 140lbs. The second is a recent picture, approximately 173lbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment