Monday, October 21, 2013

Thirsty Roots Apricot Castor Oil & Tresemme Naturals Conditioner

So here was my old wish list...

1. Napa Valley Grapeseed Oil
2. Thirsty Roots Apricot Castor Oil
3. Tresemme Naturals Conditioner
4. Bee Mine Deja’s Hair Milk
5. 100% Pure Unrefined Shea Butter

I actually purchased the Tresemme Naturals Conditioner and I LOVE IT!!! It works so well and makes my hair extremely soft. It is almost as if it melts my curls in the shower if I let it sit on my hair just for a short period of time, maybe 3-4 minutes. The smell is pleasant and the consistency is not too thick but not too watery and runny. I only spent $4.99 on a huge bottle at target but I feel like this conditioner is worth at least three times that. Seriously, it is good stuff! It's my new favorite conditioner.

I also purchased the Thirsty Roots Apricot Castor Oil. This is also wonderful product. I did a review about it on my YouTube channel. That video is linked below. Please check it out and I definitely recommend purchasing this oil. Not to mention the packaging is very cute, but more than the packaging, the actual oil is excellent.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment