Saturday, September 7, 2013

RPG SHOW PTS001


So, about a year ago, I watched one too many YouTube videos on this RPG show wig and gave in and spent my precious hard earned money on this wig. When I got the wig, it did not look as good as it did on the heads of the women on YouTube. I was not feeling it at all. It felt that the wig cap was too big (although I ordered the smaller size) and the wig just would not lay flat. It has adjustable straps in the back but it was not enough to get the wig to sit flat up against my head. 

So I put the wig back in its box and tucked it away in my closet and never wore it. Yes, I could have gotten in touch with the company and sent the wig back but by the time I realized that I was not going to be able to work with the wig, I had already cut the lace and therefore could not try to send it back.

Anyway, so I pulled the wig out again this weekend. It still had all the original issues with the wig not laying flat and being kind of bulky in near the roots but I threw a few curls in it, pinned one side back and made it work. This was a 14-inch wig in yaki texture, glueless cap construction. See pics below. I actually liked how it turned out. All is not lost with this wig, lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment