Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I'll Be Back!

It has been quite a long time since I have really blogged. Life has been so crazy, literally. I’m not kidding. Sometimes I even wonder how I made it through the day. My poor YouTube channel has been neglected also but I have great plans for upcoming videos very soon. I am in the process of moving into a new home right now it is not really easy to record videos during this transition.
 
I will be dedicating more time and energy into my blog and YouTube channel and thank you to those of you who continue to visit me here (blog) and there (YouTube). I appreciate your time and support. Believe it or not, I truly enjoy blogging and vlogging, just don’t have the time to do it as much as I would like. I am thinking about doing a vlog every day in August (VEGA). So everyday sharing just a short simple video about something in my life. It will help you all to get to know me better, too. (If you even care J)
 
Oh, I have recently been enlightened about the power of prayer. I have always believed in prayer but I have recently been shown that it is more powerful that we sometimes think it is! If you have a situation that you would like me to lift in prayer with you, please send me a message either here or YouTube and I will be happy to do so. You can go to the contact me section at the top of this blog, or if you want to contact me privately, please send it through a private message on YouTube.

 
God Bless You!
Ebonee

No comments:

Post a Comment