Tuesday, May 7, 2013

God is Faithful

I am the type of person that goes out of my way to look for ways to make people’s lives a little better. Literally. If I can help you, I will without hesitation. I think that is the secret of life --- go out of your way to genuinely love and care for others. Imagine what kind of world we would live in if everyone did this. 

Unfortunately, recently I have been shown that there is evil in this world and that people don’t care. That people don’t have a conscience and they make decisions based on their own selfish wants. I’ve thought about changing who I am because the more positive energy I put out into the world, the more I get ran over and abused. But I won’t change. I am hurting, deep to my core. I am confused because I am sure this is not how things are supposed to be.
 
I still have faith in good but lately that faith has been tested. I still have faith in God and NOTHING will change that. I rest assured that no evil is greater than my Father. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. No enemy shall win while I am under the protection of the only One who is worthy of praise and worship. I am a little depressed right now but I am leaning on my Lord and he is carrying me through. I choose to praise God through the good and bad. God is faithful. Praise His Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment