Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Quick Hair Update

Just wanted to make a quick post about what's going on with my hair. I am happy to say that my shedding is 100 % under control. I am not experiencing any major shedding outside of the norm and I contribute that to my rosemary and coconut oil scalp massages that I previously wrote about.

I have to be extra nice to my hair now because the hair coloring session I did a couple of weeks back really damaged my hair. The whole feel of my hair changed. It feels weak, limp and lifeless. I will be happy to get my hair back to a point where it is as strong as it used to be. I said it once but I will say it again (just so I can read my words later on and remind myself, lol)...I WILL NEVER color my hair again.

I will be 5 weeks post in a few days. My new growth is nothing crazy, it is pretty manageable right now. I plan on stretching my relaxer at least 12 weeks.

Just wanted to check in on the old blog. I will be moving here soon and waiting for the cable company to transfer and hook up my services, including my internet, so not sure if I will be posting again within the next two weeks but I will definitely try.

Hope everyone reading this is well and blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment